
On Monday, I got a phone call from my 20 year old son who is a Manager/Lifeguard at a pool near by and he said... He was doing a dive and hit the board and a nice mom from the pool was taking him to the ER because he was bleeding really bad. Of course I left work in a mild panic until I got closer to the hospital. (Now my other two boys 25 and 27 would tell you otherwise) When I got to the hospital I was able to go back and see him right away. They did stop the bleeding and were administering 7 staples to the top of his head. I have had three boys and you would think my nerves would be calm BUT once your baby always your baby. I dont care if he were 50 years old!(of course it may take me longer to get there!) BUT So glad he was okay and because he is a boy...he is at Six Flags today which is Wednesday!
Now, if he had been a girl ...I can only imagine...the drama...the flowers...the hugs...the kisses..the cards...the comfy bed...the "call in sick"...and dont forget hearing the story over and over again :-)
But boys....no way.......SIX FLAGS!!
and by the way.... He called and informed me there were 8 staples!!!
Now, if he had been a girl ...I can only imagine...the drama...the flowers...the hugs...the kisses..the cards...the comfy bed...the "call in sick"...and dont forget hearing the story over and over again :-)
But boys....no way.......SIX FLAGS!!
and by the way.... He called and informed me there were 8 staples!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment